Hi Everyone,
I am using Ross Kynch code. Ross Kynch used the deal.II versin 8.3.0.
I am searching a fucntions which were used by Ross with namee
Vector_value_list and Curl_value_list.
I easily found the function with name vector_value_list in the deal.II
version 8.3.0 but I am finding anywhere the later fucntion.
I will appreciate if anybody can help me to explain because the code is
running successfully.

template<int dim>
class EddyCurrentFunction : public Function<dim>
{
public:
// Leave out constructor for now, we may need to create one which
// calls the Function constructor with n_components = dim+dim by default).
//EddyCurrentFunction (unsigned int n_components = dim+dim);
// We overload each member so that it implements the style found in
Function<dim>
// as well as allowing the use of the material_id if required.
// The obvious way to do this is to implement the Function<dim>-style
version by
// calling the material_id version with numbers::invalid_material_id,
// effectively making it the default value for that argument.
//
// Obviously derived classes an bypass this if required.
virtual void vector_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values) const;
virtual void vector_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values,
const types::material_id &mat_id) const;
virtual void curl_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values) const;

virtual void curl_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values,
const types::material_id &mat_id) const;
virtual void perturbed_field_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &
points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values) const;

virtual void perturbed_field_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &
points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values,
const types::material_id &mat_id) const;

virtual void rhs_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values) const;
virtual void rhs_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values,
const types::material_id &mat_id) const;
virtual void scattered_field_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &
points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values) const;
virtual void scattered_field_value_list (const std::vector<Point<dim> > &
points,
std::vector<Vector<double> > &values,
const types::material_id &mat_id) const;

virtual bool zero_vector() const { return true; }
virtual bool zero_curl() const { return true; }
virtual bool zero_perturbed() const { return true; }
virtual bool zero_rhs() const { return true; }
virtual bool zero_scattered() const { return true; }
};

Adil