Doug,

Le mer. 23 oct. 2019 à 18:15, Doug Shi-Dong <doug.shid...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Are you aware of anyone hosting a "development" Docker build for their own
> continuous integration. I know this can be very expensive to keep up with the
> commits. Otherwise, I guess I should just build my own Docker with my current
> deal.II fork.
No, I don't know of anyone building a Docker image for each commit in
the master but I guess we could do it. If there is a bug fix or a new
feature in master that I need, I usually just create a new image from
master. Since the library is very stable, I don't need to create a new
image very often.

Best,

Bruno