Hi Jordi,

Indeed, it is as Wolfgang says. Unfortunately none of the developers know this
course, or how to what extent deal.II is used in it. It was good timing that I
was able to help you out during the vacation period (and you’re most welcome
for that, if it did assist you), but time is limited for me and, I guess, the
other developers. I choose to devote whatever time resources I have to the user
group so, as Wolfgang stated, any deal.II specific questions are welcome and
we’ll strive to answer them. But it’s simply not possible (for me, at least) to
answer questions here, continue to contribute code to the project, and carry
about one's daily business. You can of course continue to engage with the
community, as its clear that there are some other people that use deal.II and
have done this course. But please keep in mind that we do have a set of
guidelines <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dealii/GRZMUTLIm2I> for the
nature of the discussion that we like to see on our forum.

I know that’s not the answer that you were hoping for, but I’d guess that its
one that you’re not too surprised to hear — sorry about that. But I hope that
you endeavour to carry on with the course and work through the coding tasks.
Best of luck with it all.

Jean-Paul