I was just finishing Prof Bangerth's video lecture 21 wherein the concept
of Schur Complement is introduced. For computing the inverse of the mass
matrix (M), it looks like Dealii uses the facilities of the
IterativeInverse class.

The latest notes in the webpage for the
lecture, https://www.math.colostate.edu/~bangerth/videos.676.21.html say
"The IterativeInveerse class is in fact a part of deal.II."

The last version which documents this class is v8.5.0.  Somehow, this
version has disappeared since v9.0.0 (or maybe we have a doxygen bug?). I
could not find any information related to this in the "news" section of the
webpage, nor from the latest
changelog https://www.dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/recent_changes.html
. Also, it looks like there is no way to access the changelog corresponding
to a release from the project's webpage.

Can someone please point me in the right direction regarding the
documentation of this class for the latest release of dealii?

Regards,
Krishna