Thank you for the response Prof. Wolfgang. My apology for the confusion. I
will try to clear my concern as follows:
In my question I meant whether is it possible to evaluated plastic strain
component from currently implemented plasticity algorithm as a further
development of this code?

I would be thankful if you guide or refer me to the possibility from
implemented plasticity algorithm's point of view.
Normally the way I know is to use the plastic slip factor (calculated in
one of the plasticity algorithm's step) to evaluate the plastic strain
component but to me the currently implemented algorithm seems a bit
different than normally mentioned in text books.

Then as a step further I would be trying to store this plastic strain in
cells or Gauss points along with the modified yield strength (due to
isotropic hardening) so that history of loading is stored too in the
domain.
Looking forward to your guiding response. Thank you once again for your
concern and consistent guidance!

Best regards,
Muhammad