For a one-dimensional unit domain (0,1), if one needs to set non-homogenous
Neumann BC at a particular end of the domain (say the left end, x=0),

Looking at step-7 and adapting it a little bit, does the following code
look reasonable to mark the boundary ID of the left edge as '1' for later
setting its flux?

for (const auto &cell : triangulation.cell_iterators
<https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/group__CPP11.html#ga7295c669f32e78c45446ddc236f19136>
())
    for (const auto &face : cell->face_iterators())
    {
         const auto center = face->center();
         if (std::fabs(center(0)) < 1e-12)
         face->set_boundary_id(1);
    }

This is based on my assumption that center(0) method of a face iterator
shall return the actual co-ordinate itself (since in the 1D case, the face
degenerates to a single point and its center is the same). On a related
note, when we use the arrow operator, under which page should I look up the
documentation. Searching for center() returns a whole lot of results in
doxygen.