Same as before -- have you actually tried this? Because I think they do
just fine with 1d solutions!

   - Yes. Nothing shows up on the viewport. I thought it might be because I
   have just a 1D mesh.  Then looking at Paraview's official
   tutorial/documentation, the very first sentence of Chapter 1 Introduction
   says  *"ParaView is an open-source application for visualizing two- and
   three- dimensional data sets."*

This raises doubts in one's head that 1D meshes are not supported. This is
why I posted my question here. I haven't still been able to visualize my 1D
simulation results.

Regards,
Krishna