Hi Bruno,

I haven’t used this class before, and admittedly haven’t gone digging too deep
for examples of where its used. But here are a few examples (one tutorial and a
couple from the test suite) that may be able to guide you in the right
direction. At first glance, its seems to work more-or-less like the normal
DataOut class.
https://www.dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/step_51.html
<https://www.dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/step_51.html>
https://github.com/dealii/dealii/blob/master/tests/data_out/data_out_faces_01.cc