Dear all,

We have tagged a first release candidate for the upcoming deal.II 9.2.0
release. you can find the sources and a generated offline documentation
here:

  https://github.com/dealii/dealii/releases/tag/v9.2.0-rc1

Alternatively, you can switch to the dealii-9.2 branch in your local git
repository

  git remote update
  git checkout v9.2.0-rc1

It would be great if you could test it in your machine with your typical
configuration! If no further regressions show up we will release
Wednesday May 20. The release progress is tracked in the following
github issue:

  https://github.com/dealii/dealii/issues/10072

Thanks!

Matthias