Dear community,

this looks a simple question but I just cannot find a simple answer, I
apologize.

The code I aim at writing is similar to:

        *unsigned* vv = 0 ;

        *for* (*unsigned* *int* ii=0; ii<dofs_per_cell; ++ii)

        {

          *const* *unsigned* *int* ii_group = manifold_fe
.system_to_base_index(ii).first.first;

          *if* ( ii_group == manifold_dofs.cS_dof )

          {

            Point<dim> this_node = cell->vertex(vv) ;

            [ ... omitted code ... ]

            cell_matrix( ii,ii ) = 1 ;

            cell_rhs( ii ) = some_function_of( this_node );

            ++vv;

          }

         }

In a nutshell, I want to retrieve information that I stored at each node of
the cell, while looping on the dofcells.
I am not sure if the order of the dofs and of the vertex coincide, suspect
they do not.
Can you please address me to a function that connects the dofcells to the
associated vertex,or suggest a better approach?

Thank you so much

Alberto

--

Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155