Hi,

I'm Abaqus user and fresh new about using deal.II. I'd like to ask a few
questions base on deal.II functions.

I'm looking for the simulation for metallic ductile damage behavior with
deal.II ( for example with triaxiality and lode angle), is it possible?

And how is it like to write user materials in deal.II, especially in
plasticity behaviors? Is it also quit sophisticated as in UMAT in Abaqus?

Looking forward to the answers, thanks for that!