Hi Peter,

I've never used this functionality of git but I think I just posted a pull-request describing this minor issue.

Wouldn't it be easier to change the documentation on the tutorials website or is that done through Git, too?

PS. My experience with Git is rather limited although I should probably adopt a habit of using it more so maybe this is the time.

Best,

Christoph