On 6/14/20 7:09 PM, Oleg Kmechak wrote:
             Solver(Model *model):
                 dof_handler(triangulation)
             {
                 model = model;

Oleg,
I have not tried too carefully to look at what you're doing, but this line doesn't look right. It is equivalent to
  this->model = this->model;
which I don't think is what you want to do.

I should not that we occasionally use the following style in constructors:

     Solver (Model *model)
     :  model (model)
     { ... }

which is initializing this->model with the given argument 'model'. But that only works in the initializer list of a class.

You are correct that the error messages you see result from the fact that somewhere in the Python interfaces, it is trying to create a copy operator/constructor for the Model class, but that that doesn't exist because the copy operations for Triangulation and DoFHandler are not allowed. That has nothing to do with the issue above.

Best
 W.