Hello,

I am in the process of learning DG and dealii.
I would like to implement a DG solver that would solve the
convection-diffusion equation and later implement another code to solve the
incompressible NS equation using DG as well. Tutorials 12 and 12b use
different approaches to solve the pure convection equation, and so I was
wondering which of these two approaches is better suited for my problem?

Thanks