Dear Yu,

It is unclear what it means to transfer a solution for FE_FaceQ. On refined
cells, the central part of the skeleton cannot be transferred from the outer
skeleton (I.e., a refined grid is not a subspace Of the coarse grid), so
technically we cannot transfer solutions for FE spaces defined only on faces.
You should construct the solution transfer by hand, if you really need that.

Luca