Dear All,

I would like to  bring at your attention that the second (and last) deadline to
apply for a Phd position in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications
at SISSA, Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati Trieste, Italy is
August 20, 2020 at noon (Rome time).

Research activities on applied mathematics (numerical analysis, computational
and continuum mechanics) are carried out within SISSA mathLab
(mathlab.sissa.it).

Our group is looking for PhD candidates with interest in scientific computing.
In particular, I’m looking for candidates with some experience in deal.II
programming.

Due to COVID-19, all admission exams will be held online on September 10-11,
2020. The first part of the course will also be open for online-only students.

SISSA mathematics area is highly ranked both at national and international
level and there are at least 5 Phd grants available.

Info about Phd programme:
https://www.math.sissa.it/content/mathematical-analysis-modelling-and-applications-0
and https://www.sissa.it/sites/default/files/Scheda%20AMMA.pdf

(Admission exams: second session on September 10-11, 2020 with online written
and oral examination).

To apply:
https://www.sissa.it/it/bandi/concorso-lammissione-ai-corsi-di-phd-della-sissa-lanno-accademico-202021

Please spread the info,