Hello dealii Community,

I wish to run the program - Quasi-Static Finite-Strain Compressible
Elasticity.
<https://github.com/dealii/code-gallery/tree/master/Quasi_static_Finite_strain_Compressible_Elasticity>

This requires the dealii to be configured with UMFPACK. For this, I
installed the SuiteSparse with UMFPACK, compiled it, and then reconfigured
and reinstalled dealii using the command -DUMFPACK_DIR=/path/to/umfpack
(changing the path to the compiled version of UMFPACK in my PC) with cmake.

However, I am still getting the following error when I am running the
Finite Strain program.

An error occurred in line <635> of file
</home/animesh/Documents/dealii/dealii-9.2.0/source/lac/sparse_direct.cc>
in function
    void dealii::SparseDirectUMFPACK::factorize(const Matrix&) [with Matrix
= dealii::SparseMatrix<double>]
The violated condition was:
    false
Additional information:
    To call this function you need UMFPACK, but you configured deal.II
without passing the necessary switch to 'cmake'. Please consult the
installation instructions in doc/readme.html.

Could someone please let me know how should I sort it out?

Also, do I need to reinstall dealii everytime I realise that I have not
configured dealii with a particular package?

Thanks!

Animesh