Hello everyone,

I am trying to form a cross product/ outer product of two vectors of type
deallii:Vector<double>. I have attempted to use some of the built in
functions for the outer product from the Tensor Class but have had no luck.
I can't seem to get anything other than

error: no matching function for call to 'outer_product(vec1, vec2);'

I have tried recasting my vec1/vec2 as Tensors but have run into a similar
error message.

Is there a built in vector cross product? Alternatively, how could I recast
my vectors and then use the built in functions from the Tensor Class and
finally recast them back into vectors?

Thank you!