Hi, Daniel,

Thank you very much. So, if I want to disjoint the faces, how should I do
using dealII or I need to disjoint them manually? If I manually disjoint
them, should I duplicate the joint nodes and assign them with the new
number, then assemble the adjacent element with the duplicated nodes? I am
not sure if Grid_in can read it.

Best,

Xiang