Hi Kaushik,

the `p::d::SolutionTransfer` class should be able to deal with `FENothing`
elements in your example. The tricky cases are when you're coarsening a
`FENothing` element with others as Bruno already pointed out
(h-coarsening), or if you change a `FENothing` element to a different
element in the process (p-adaptation). But with your recent modification,
you avoid these cases.

I suspect that something else causes the error in your program. Could you
run a debugger on this and give us the backtrace for the exception? This
will give us more clues to figure out what goes wrong!

Best,
Marc