What I understood after struggling through the issue is that my
cmakelists.txt is in autopilot style. In the autopilot style, it doesn't
build the executable right away after doing "cmake .". It builds the
executable after I run "make" command (as per my observation). I think this
is why it is saying that *"Cannot specify link libraries for target
"Quasi_Static_Finite_Strain_Beam_Buckling_Analysis" which is not built by
this project."* If I am correct here, what would be a way to fix the issue?

Thanks!

Animesh