Hi Daniel,

I also want to use armadillo for one of my projects. I did exactly as you
suggested in the link above. The cmake worked perfectly. However, on doing
make run, I am getting the following error. I installed armadillo using the
apt-get package manager - command was - *sudo apt-get install
libarmadillo-dev*

Error:

/usr/bin/ld.gold: error: /usr/include/armadillo:1:4: syntax error,
unexpected STRING
/usr/bin/ld.gold: error: /usr/include/armadillo: not an object or archive
CMakeFiles/Quasi_Static_Finite_Strain_Beam_Buckling_Analysis.dir/build.make:122:

recipe for target 'Quasi_Static_Finite_Strain_Beam_Buckling_Analysis' failed
make[3]: *** [Quasi_Static_Finite_Strain_Beam_Buckling_Analysis] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:163: recipe for target
'CMakeFiles/Quasi_Static_Finite_Strain_Beam_Buckling_Analysis.dir/all'
failed
make[2]: ***
[CMakeFiles/Quasi_Static_Finite_Strain_Beam_Buckling_Analysis.dir/all]
Error 2
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:138: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/run.dir/rule' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/run.dir/rule] Error 2
Makefile:144: recipe for target 'run' failed
make: *** [run] Error 2

I was wondering if you can help me with this issue!

Thanks a lot!

Animesh