Dear Dealii community,

I am using a modified version of Code Gallery Quasi Static Compressibility
<https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/code_gallery_Quasi_static_Finite_strain_Compressible_Elasticity.html>

program to compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors of my system matrix. I have
used ARPACK solver, however, I did not get the expected results. Bruno
suggested me to go for PETSc/Slepsc solver to compute the eigenvalues. For
this, I would need to convert the dealii data structures to the PETSc data
structures using PETSc wrappers.

I looked at the Step-17 and Step-36 for this. However, I am unable to
understand how I can change my current dealii data structures to the one
using PETSc wrappers. I am also confused regarding what all variables do I
need to convert using PETScWrappers. Also, for the system matrix, do I need
to use PETScWrappers::MPI::BlockSparseMatrix or
PETScWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix.

This finite strain code already assembles the system matrix in parallel
using multi-threading. What changes do I need to do in the assembly if I go
on to use PETSc data structures.

It would be great if someone could provide help with the above queries.

Thanks a lot!

Animesh