Hi Alex,

I can only give you a very brief answer right now: Using the AffineConstraints::set_inhomgeneity() <https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/classAffineConstraints.html#a4f7cb22b3c971599a839fddc988ef92a> method, you can add the inhomogeneity after constructing the homogeneous periodic constraints. If you're stuck trying to figure out which global DoF index you're wanting to set the inhomogeneity for, then there are some other posts on the group and information in the Wiki that describe some ways that you can get that information. If you're still stuck, then let us know and I (or someone else) can try to give you some more details.

Best,
Jean-Paul