Dear all,
I hope you are well.
I am currently trying to solve an advection-diffusion equation at very,
very high Péclet number. I first implemented a GLS-stabilized continuous
Galerkin solution, it works well, but clearly I think a DG approach would
be immensely better here.

The issue is that the velocity field for my advection-diffusion stems from
a Continuous Galerkin solution with another dof handler, formulated using a
FESystem. Everything work well until them. The issue I have is that the
FEInterfaceValues does not seem to want to work with FEValuesExtractors? It
seems like it cannot use the [] operator to extract my velocity values out
of my 4 components (velocity + pressure).

I am sure i'm forgetting something stupid here, but how should I proceed
for vector valued problem using DG?
Best
Bruno