Hi Vachan,

To supplement the link that Wolfgang shared, there’s also a detailed
step-by-step guide for contributing patches to the library that can be found on
our Wiki page:
https://github.com/dealii/dealii/wiki/Contributing
<https://github.com/dealii/dealii/wiki/Contributing>

Looking forward to your contribution!