From: dealii@googlegroups.com <dealii@googlegroups.com> on behalf of 陈敏
<hkchm1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 12:14 PM
To: dealii@googlegroups.com <dealii@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [deal.II]Change from dealii-9.0.0 to deal.ii-9.2.0

Dear all,
>From the website[The deal.II Library: Changes between Version 9.1.1 and
>9.2.0<https://www.dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/changes_between_9_1_1_and_9_2_0.html>],
> I knew that <deal.II/grid/tria_boundary_lib.h> have been removed:

Removed: The deprecated headers deal.II/grid/tria_boundary.h and
deal.II/grid/tria_boundary_lib.h have been removed.

In dealii-9.2.0, is there anyway to use some functions to realize the same
function like the following codes which must include
<deal.II/grid/tria_boundary_lib.h> and will work in dealii-9.0.0?

static const HyperBallBoundary<dim> boundary(p,radius);
  triangulation.set_boundary (80, boundary);

Best,
Chen

dealii+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dealii+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dealii/CADr3Od%2BesQJwRh1nsbHK7V%2Bk%3D1Co87wFpFGE1OJY3A4soNsHpg%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dealii/CADr3Od%2BesQJwRh1nsbHK7V%2Bk%3D1Co87wFpFGE1OJY3A4soNsHpg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.