Hello,

It seems I am unable to find a function similar to VectorTools::interpolate
for FE_Nedelec finite elements. The existing implementation of this
functions gives the following run-time error:

*An error occurred in line <556> of file
</home/john/dealii-9.1.1/include/deal.II*

*/numerics/vector_tools.templates.h> in function*

* void dealii::VectorTools::interpolate(const dealii::Mapping<dim,
spacedim>&,*

* const DoFHandlerType<dim, spacedim>&, const dealii::Function<spacedim,
typename*

* VectorType::value_type>&, VectorType&, const dealii::ComponentMask&)
[with int *

*dim = 3; int spacedim = 3; VectorType = dealii::Vector<double>;
DoFHandlerType =*

* dealii::DoFHandler; typename VectorType::value_type = double]*

*The violated condition was: *

* dof_handler.get_fe().n_components() == function.n_components*

*Additional information: *

* Dimension 3 not equal to 1.*

Looks like VectorTools::interpolate does not like the vector-valued finite
elements. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Best,

John