Hello all,

When I attempt to use the GDB 'print' command to print information about a
Point object, I'm having some trouble. For example, suppose I've defined

const Point<dim> p_ex(1, 1);

   - If I run GDB and attempt 'print p_ex[0]' the output is 'Could not find
   operator[]'
   - If I attempt 'print p_ex', GDB segfaults

I imagine printing these sorts of objects is a common procedure, so I'm
hoping someone might be able to help me shed light on this!

More details:
I've attached a minimal code example which reproduces the issue. I compile
the program without issue on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS and the exact GDB commands
I use are:
> gdb ./step
>> break step.cc:26
Breakpoint 1, main () at src/step.cc:27
27      return 0;
>> print bottom_left[0]
Could not find operator[].
>> print bottom_left
$1 = {<dealii::Tensor<1, 2, double>> = {
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Best,
Corbin