Hi Praveen,

Correction, I meant to say face worker instead of boundary worker. Step-74
<https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/step_74.html#Theassemble_systemfunction>
 is a DG code that uses mesh_loop() with a face worker, and also makes use of
the nice FEInterfaceValues
<https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/classFEInterfaceValues.html>
class that has also very recently been extended to use FEValuesExtractors (see
item 17 in the specific improvements section
<https://dealii.org/developer/doxygen/deal.II/changes_between_9_2_0_and_9_3_0.html>
 for the upcoming release).

Best,
Jean-Paul