Dear Sumanth,

Do you have Xcode installed? If not, then can you try to install Xcode and try
again? I’m not sure why, but it looks like some library that is provided by
Xcode creeped into the link line. We’ll have to investigate this further on our
side to see if we can further sanitise our build environment, but it would be
good to know if installing Xcode is at least a temporary solution to the
problem.

Best,
Jean-Paul