Dear All,

I have a parameter of type Tensor<1, dim> for each active cell in the
triangulation. When I write this parameter as output, I face some
difficulties:
1, Vectors in deal.II do not accept tensor elements.
2, add_data_vector does not work for std::vectors.
3, I tried using DataComponentInterpretation, but I am really confused in
implementing it correctly.

I would appreciate it if you could send me an example of writing an output
of type Tensor for each cell. Let's say I have a
std::vector<Tensor<1, dim>> output;
, and in this vector I've stored the output parameter in each cell using
cell->global_active_cell_index().

Best
Shahab