Dear Wakil,

I’m glad that you were able to solve this issue. It (the inclusion of this
libdl.tbd library) is something that we have noticed, and are still actively
trying to address to make the Mac package as robust as possible. May I ask, how
did you solve the problem? It’s clear that you previously had the command line
tools installed. Did you install Xcode after that, or something else?

Best,
Jean-Paul