Dear Hermes,

The equivalent classes to SparseDirectUMFPACK for parallel linear algebra would
be:
- TrilinosWrappers::SolverDirect
<https://dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/classTrilinosWrappers_1_1SolverDirect.html>
 : You can choose the implementation through the AdditionalData
<https://dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/structTrilinosWrappers_1_1SolverDirect_1_1AdditionalData.html>
 struct that is passed into the class constructor.
- PETScWrappers::SparseDirectMUMPS
<https://dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/classPETScWrappers_1_1SparseDirectMUMPS.html>

Best,
Jean-Paul