Hei,
I am currently trying to run some example programs with a down-scaled
version of deal.II (i.e. no additional external libraries, internal boost).
I freshly compiled deal.II with the intel-compiler without issues, but when
compiling and running any program which links to deal.II (including the
example programs) the program directly crashes with a segfault. Running it
in gdb results in

*(gdb) backtrace #0  0x00007fffd22edcee in ?? () from
/usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6 #1  0x00007fffd49a3259 in start_thread () from
/usr/lib64/libpthread.so.0 #2  0x00007fffd19532b3 in clone () from
/usr/lib64/libc.so.6*
What could be the reason, and how can I narrow the issue down?
Thanks!