Vachan,

There is TriaAccessor::barycenter(
https://www.dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/classTriaAccessor.html#a56cc737f4b28f8d28a576d2e3d32ef9f)
and TriaAccessor::measure(
https://www.dealii.org/current/doxygen/deal.II/classTriaAccessor.html#a9cecb2b7c9a1644fb5fd44bbba40ab0c)
for a single cell but I don't think such a function exists for the whole
triangulation.
On the other hand, it should not be too difficult to implement that
yourself if you use the former functions. You only need to integrate x over
the whole domain and divide by the area of the whole domain which you can
do by taking the sum of the barycenter of each cell mutlplied by its
measure and divide by the sum of the measures. Alternatively, integrate x
over the whale domain and divide by the integral of 1 over the whole domain.

Best,
Daniel

Best,
Daniel