Dear Deal.II community,

I'm programming on modifying step 35 using Parallel computing with multiple
processors using distributed memory.  In tutorials, step 35 used the
gradient operator to act from the pressure space into the velocity space.
And in diffusion_step and projection_step, the gradient operator was used.

But when I want to modify the program using parallel computing, the
diffusion_step has to be something like assemble_system which consists of
cell_matrix and cell_rhs, as well as projection_step. I finished my
modification but the results seems totally wrong. I think maybe the
assemble_system has something wrong.

And my code is shown below
[image: screenshot.png]
Additionally, the cell_rhs_vel is made of the information about old
velocity(code about cell_rhs_vel shown at the top of the figure) and also
grad pressure(the code about cell_rhs_vel shown at the bottom of the
figure) , just like tutorial step35.

So could you please help me find the problem within my code to correctly
calculate the gradient term in cell_rhs_vel? Any advice and corrections
will be appreciated!
Thank you very much.

Best,
Toddy