Timo,

I did try to install from scratch and I'm getting the same error:

*Could not find the symengine library!*

*Please ensure that a suitable symengine library is installed on your
computer.*

I turned off symengine in the candi.cfg file and deleted the installation
library so I'm not sure what else to do.

Thanks,
Stephanie