I am trying to set periodic boundary conditions for a 3D problem like

*velocity->set_periodic_boundary_condition(0, 1, 2);
velocity->set_periodic_boundary_condition(2, 3, 1);
pressure->set_periodic_boundary_condition(0, 1, 2);
pressure->set_periodic_boundary_condition(2, 3, 1);*

The boundary conditions are not matching and that i triggering errors.

How do you set the period BCs in 3D.

--

The information in this message is confidential and legally
privileged.