Matthew,

I don't know if the missing references are due to missing components in
your gmsh installation (but I wouldn't be surprised).
In any way, *"netgen, tetgen and blas support has to be enabled in Gmsh" *
relates to CMake options when building gmsh from source, e.g.,
https://gmsh.info/src/gmsh-4.10.5-source.tgz.
I would try if building gmsh yourself with those dependencies/options
resolves the issue.

Best,
Daniel