Dear Sir,
So far I have used step-17 and step -18 to apply body force and zero
Dirichlet b.c.'s.  I have attached the result below:-).

I am now trying to implement Neumann b.c.'s on inner wall.
So this is what i am thinking:
#Create a template such that it returns a vector with constant magnitude
and direction indicated by unit vector along radial direction. Does it make
sense?
Thanking you.
Himal.