Hello,

As per the screenshot below, I created and imported a mesh using gmsh, with
two material IDs. I want to integrate on the edge that separate the two
materials for my weak form. I tried tagging the internal edge with an ID in
gmsh to loop on it, but of course dealii throws an error saying that I
cannot tag an internal edge with an ID.

How can I integrate on an arbitrary edge like this one?