On 4/2/23 06:48, Claudia mallimaci wrote:
**

I tried many times to install the deal II library, but the installation hangs always at the same point, and I don't understand the error. I followed the read me indications, but it did not work. I attach the photos showing where the installation hangs.

Claudia: What happens when it hangs? Does it *eventually* finish after a long time? If you look at a memory monitor on your system, can you see whether it takes more memory than you have? Does it work if you call 'make -j1'?