Hello Wolfgang,

thanks for your reply.

Currently,I would like to get the sensitivity by using gradient of
objective function with respect to density.

The Objective function is a vector of movement which is calculated from
Ax=b.

J=|x|norm1 is the objective function.
dJ(x,Θ)/dΘ is the gradient that we will obtain in the end.

We use adjoint method written in previous emails to calculate dJ(x,Θ)/dΘ.

Best regards
Lance

Wolfgang Bangerth <bange...@colostate.edu> 于 2023年7月24日周一 21:49写道: