Hi everyone,

Thanks for your time, I'd love any feedback you have. I wrote a very simple
reaction-diffusion problem inspired by Step-23 here:

https://github.com/aiden-huffman/reactionDiffusion-dealii/blob/main/code/main.cc

I am trying to figure out the best way to replace the implementation in line
202
<https://github.com/aiden-huffman/reactionDiffusion-dealii/blob/fc5f59108b560f1c60b207e36997c39fc14f2448/code/main.cc#L202>
 with
something that returns the steady-state, in this case (a+b, b/(a+b)^2) for
Q and R respectively, plus a small random number.

I was trying to create a child of the Function class but this resulted in
compiler errors or what seemed like deal.II panicking. I am more happy to
share what I tried. But to be honest I am not sure how to construct the
right object, or even if I am thinking about it correctly. Is there a
tutorial step I should go back and review? I am still new to C++, so I
appreciate any advice.