Dear all,
I hope you are well.
We have three fully-funded PhD positions open in my group that we are
aiming to fill for the Summer 2024 or Fall 2025 semester. They all concern
the computer-assisted design of sustainable chemical reactors. This
concerns reactors which use alternative energy vectors such centrifugal
forces, ultrasound and microwaves.

We are located at Polytechnique Montréal, an engineering university within
the great city of Montréal, Canada.

We are looking for candidates with good work ethics, a good interest in
computational fluid dynamics and with the will to learn how to program and
work as a team in a complex open-source software (Lethe) which is fully
based on deal.II. We provide a safe, inclusive and open work environment.
All positions are fully funded with no teaching requirements.

If you are interested, feel free to write me at bruno.bl...@polymtl.ca
If you are looking for a post-doc and you find the topic highly interesting
and relevant to you, please feel free to write me also!

Best!
Bruno