From: dealii@googlegroups.com <dealii@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
blais...@gmail.com <blais.br...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 5:44 PM
To: deal.II User Group
Subject: [deal.II] Re: Helping collaborators write a cluster module for deal.II

This Message Is From An External Sender: Use caution when opening links or
attachments if you do not recognize the sender.

Dear David,
The Digital Alliance of Canada (Compute Canada) has deal.II on their cluster
through the use of the module system:
https://docs.alliancecan.ca/wiki/Available_software

You could reach out to them and ask them for their module file. They are
generallly very chill.
If you need help reaching out, ask me and I can write to them with you in CC.
Best
Bruno