Dear all,

In my group there is an open postdoc position regarding the development of open-source software with deal.II as well as development within deal.II (3 year contract, to be filled as soon as possible, application deadline April 23):

https://jobs.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/jobposting/b0e0bcc7153193587c3e6be5e90e4601239f0f170

In case you are interested, please let me know.

Best,
Martin

---

https://math.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/fakultaet/arbeitsbereiche/numerik/gruppe-kronbichler/team/prof-dr-martin-kronbichler/