From: Boyle, Francis
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:26 AM
To: Boyle, Francis; 'Florida_Support'; 'Death Penalty (Death Penalty)';
'nppr...@compar.com'; 'thenobelpeaceprizetor...@yahoogroups.com';
deathpenalty...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: 'Abraham J. Bonowitz'; 'Karl Keys Esq.'; 'Teresa Norris'; 'Sissel
Egeland'
Subject: RE: Terri Schiavo-- Read the FAQ

Despite repeated requests to Abe to be removed from his bogus little list
because of his disgraceful  act of censorship of my criticisms of Florida's
judicial  torture/murder/execution of Terri Schiavo, he has refused to  do
so. Consequently, I will putting Abolish on my Filter list. Adieu. Francis
A. Boyle Professor of Law Board of Directors, Amnesty International USA
(1988-92)

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.