Friends---

I forward this note for your information....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:09:37 EDT
From: jeanettea...@aol.com
Subject: medical condition

Just a note to let everyone know I will be having open heart surgery
soon.

Not scheduled as yet. I have a leaky aortic valve which has caused severe
damage to my heart and the valve will be replaced with a mechanical one.
Recovery time will be lengthy. So any letters or cards will be much
appreciated. I am basically home bound now. Medications make me very
tired and I can't get overheated and in Texas that means stay inside.
I've had to quit my job and still have no insurance. My doctor is
helping me make arrangements for the surgery. Your prayers will be much
appreciated. I will keep you updated on time and place for surgery.

It's really nice to have friends like all of you. It makes things a little
easier. Wish me luck.

Jeanette

Jeanette Popp
PO Box 648